Diploma in Photography course has been designed keeping in mind that the photographer is an artist as well as a technician. A balance of theory and practical sessions aim to produce students who define and recognize creative process, Analyse photos in terms of their artistic style and expression and have an advanced understanding of digital photography.
Eligibility & Admission
After 10+2 (In Any Stream)
|Registration Fee (One Time)||10,000/-INR|
- An understanding of visual forms and their aesthetic functions, and basic design principles, developing throughout the degree program, with attention to such areas as design, color, and lighting.
- A familiarity with and command of materials, equipment, and library resources related to the study of photography.
- The ability to work in experimental and manipulative techniques, candid and contrived imagery, documentary photography, archival processing, and interpretive studies.
- An understanding of the industrial and commercial applications of photographic techniques.
- Functional knowledge of photographic history and theory, the relationship of photography to the visual disciplines, and its influence on culture.
A wide range of jobs is available for a photographer. Talented and hardworking professional photographers can work for fashion magazines, designers, advertising companies, etc. Demand for skilled photographers is more in newspapers and news channels to report daily events. A photographer can work as a freelancer as well.