User Experience (UX) Design is the process design use to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experience to users. This involves the design of the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability, and function. This course is rooted in better understanding users to solve their problems, with as little fuss and as much joy as possible. UX designers spend much of their time speaking to users, learning how they go about their lives, and creating the best possible experience that addresses their problems. The UX/UI Design of the application improves the user experience and customer satisfaction that ultimately helps increase the number of users of the specific application. The UI and UX Design help to win the consumers’ confidence and make them use your application or website providing them what they are looking for
You’ll learn the foundations of UX design and what distinguishes good from bad UX. You will also explore the UX design process; user research, designing your experience, using your goals and ideas to draw wireframes, and then building usable prototypes.
Eligibility & Admission
- Building new aged professionals who can design for the future users and have acumen of designing digital process for future businesses.
- Create people with expertise who will eventually emerge as leaders to influence future of UX design.
- Produce professionals with good analytical, thinking and innovative abilities, skilled with specific techniques, creative in their solutions and knowledgeable about latest development in the field of user experience.
- The student after undergoing this course will be able to do user research, persona mapping, customer journey mapping, Wireframing and prototyping, user interface designing, empathy map, user research methodologies, questionnaire building, task flow, as is and to be task flow, card sorting, building information architecture, visual design for different form factors, usability testing techniques. Students will be able to implement Digital Design Process and can become part of Digital Transformation Space in the Industries of tomorrow.
- The student will learn design process, way of thinking, strategic thinking in design field and design thinking.
- Acquire practical expertise in the field of problem solving leading to innovation.
- Become proficient in empathizing with users and analysing their needs.
- Enable Students to go for higher studies in the area of digital design / Interaction design specialization.
A UX designer’s job is to make products and technology more human-friendly, enjoyable, and open. UX designers are often seen bridging the gap between the customer, the development team, and key business stakeholders as part of a larger product team. It’s their duty as a UX designer to work for the end user or customer first and foremost. If they are creating a brand new product, adding a new feature, or tweaking an existing product or service, the UX designer must think about the user and the overall user experience.
UX Designers could end up developing websites, mobile apps, and software, as well as voice, augmented reality, and virtual reality devices! Some UX designers are more interested in service design than tangible goods, such as designing the overall experience of taking public transportation or staying in a hotel. There are several specialist positions within the UX designer job title.