Diploma in Fashion Design course covers all aspects of fashion from the source of inspiration to the production of an original prototype. It emphasizes on developing personal responsibility and identity. The focus is to help each student recognize their true potential, and develop their aptitude in their area of expertise.
Eligibility & Admission
After 10+2 (In Any Stream)
|Registration Fee (One Time)
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Various public sector enterprises provide a verity of job openings for the candidates in fashion designing industry. Apart from different public sector enterprises, there are also various private sector firms which offer a job for the applicant in fashion designing field.